Wednesday, September 12, 2007

my classroom

i thought you might like to see some pictures of my classroom.











my desk and computer





they are supposed to come take these old computers away, but haven't yet.



attempting to broaden their horizons with the Bob Dylan poster. :)





the view from my piano.

one downside of my room: no windows! there really aren't windows anywhere on campus, because the classrooms are housed in small buildings. there are probably 8-10 buildings all together.

2 comments:

Yeah We Do Windows (and paint) said...

That is cool Nik now I finally know what your room looks like! There are a lot of awesome instruments. I liked the white board, how it says "Ms. Navratil". Hope you have a good day!

Unknown said...

nik! i love your room. some day i'll come and see it. i notice that you didn't use any glitter on your bulletin board. ahem...'maybe i should do that.'