Saturday, November 3, 2007

moped!

After six years, I finally have my own (motorized) wheels. I haven't had a car since I was 18 and moved to Minneapolis. I am now the (extremely proud) owner of a 2007 Honda Metropolitan moped named Athena.





isn't it cute?!





in all our nerdy glory.



Theenie!



See ya :)



Curt and I are leaving to go camping up near Payson as soon as we get packed. It should be significantly cooler than the last time we went (Labor Day was near 100*). I'll bring my camera and post pictures when I get back.

I woke up this morning to Curt giving me three awesome birthday gifts: a Lily Allen CD, the new Harry Potter book (I still haven't read it! Eeeiii!) and a hardcover edition of "Where the Sidewalk Ends" by Shel Silverstein. :)

All right, I'd better get off the computer!

By the way, it is still in the 90s and 80s down here. A bit strange to see snowflakes and Christmas stuff everywhere when it's still blazing hot. I'm loving it, of course.

Ciao!
Nik

2 comments:

Yeah We Do Windows (and paint) said...

NIk! Your moped is sweet. I really like the colors. Where are you going to take it? EVERYWHERE! I'm glad to see you've had such a great birthday so far. love you.
Trina

Nicole said...

hey trine! I'm glad you like it. i think it's freakin' adorable. i will be taking it as far as i can go around Phoenix without going on the freeways. i get like 100 miles to the gallon and it's a 1.5 gallon tank. :) love you!